If you have a few simple ingredients and about 3 minutes, you can have a sweet bite of heaven!
Seriously, did you know that fudge can be so easy to make? Wanna try it?
Let’s get started!
Grab a microwavable bowl, a can of sweetened condensed milk, a bag of chocolate chips and your favorite mix-in. Let’s take care of that sweet tooth of yours!
This is my Chocolate Cherry 3 Minute 3 Ingredient chocolate bite of heaven.
Be sure to share It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again. Enjoy!
3 Ingredient 3 Minute Fudge
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 oz package of chocolate chips – white/milk/dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup dried cherries – optional
- Put the condensed milk and chocolate chips into in a medium microwaveable bowl
- Microwave for 1.5 – 2 minutes
- Stir until blended well
- Gently stir in dried cherries – or any other mix-in that you would like
- Pour the chocolate mixture in a parchment paper/wax paper lined 8 x 8 or 6 x 9 baking pan
- Place in refrigerator for 1 – 2 hours until hardened
- Cut into bite size pieces
Feel free to substitute the dried cherries with whatever mix-in you would love. Think, cookie crumbles, dried fruit, peanut butter, nuts, peanut butter, etc. The sky is the limit! Or your pantry…